Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Interview questions

My favorite food, is my mothers spaghetti and meatballs along with gorgonzola cheese on top of my salad with bread and butter. People would die for my moms food. I like to listen to a lot of styles of music, such as rock (Seether, Metallica, Sixx A.M., Three Days Grace), Rap (Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Lupe Fiasco), Country (George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Clint Black). I like sports, working out, and love watching ESPN, Family Guy, and Comedy Central. My favorite subject in school now is english, I like analyzing work and finding the undertones beneath the texts. I actually excel in Math more, but I'm a lil rusty because I took statistics last year. My strengths are physical and logical situations, but my weakness is not being a patient person. I usually sometimes study for tests by reading notes, but on some occations I don't because I'm lazy about studying. From this class I would like to learn some aspects of business, such as good tips on starting one and maintaining one as well. We should divide work evenly, with a captain of each group, and a suitable captain at that. Well I would be a great team member because I'm creative on ideas for business and when I'm given a task I will do it.

No comments: